If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not ACCESS OR use the Site.
Who We Are
This Site is operated by Inpulse Media (“Inpulse”) on behalf of RME. Pursuant to applicable law, the data controller is RME, and the contact address for any correspondence regarding the use of your personal Information is: email@example.com. References herein to “Artist” refers to Ricky Martin.
Please be advised when reading this Policy that when we reference “personal information” or “personal data”, we mean information that can be used to actually identify or contact a particular person, such as a full name, address and email address. “non-personal information” means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact any particular person, including your IP address and your usage of the Site (e.g. Site pages visited).
Information You May Provide Us
You may be asked to voluntarily submit certain information to us in connection with your use of the Site. If you subscribe to the Site, signing up for our e-mailing list, we collect your first and last name, email address and country and city of residence, so that we, or Sony Music Entertainment Latin, can send you communications regarding and related to Artist and to allow us to better communicate with you. We may also collect information from you when you contact us to report a problem, request technical support for the Site or make any other comment or inquiry, so that we can most effectively evaluate and address your correspondence.
Information We Automatically Collect About You
On each of your visits to the Site, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including:
- technical information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, time zone setting, the state or country from which you accessed the Site, software and hardware details, platform or device type; and
- information about your visit to the Site including the number of clicks, files you download, landing page and pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Site and other similar information. Also, if you receive email from us, or Sony Music, we may use “click-through URLs” or pixel tags to determine whether the email has been opened and to measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. This data may also be used to gauge your interest in particular topics, so we can deliver a more relevant, personal and convenient user-experience.
By using the Site, you are agreeing to our use of these cookies. If you do not agree to the use of these cookies, please contact us for information on how to disable them at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, most browsers allow you to disable or refuse to accept cookies. However, blocking or deleting cookies may have a negative impact upon your experience using many websites.
We use the following cookies as described below:
These cookies allow us to optimize the functionality of the Site, to remember choices you make (such as your user settings, language) and to provide enhanced, personalized features.
Any advertisements you see now or in the future on the Site are served by us or our advertising providers. We may also allow third parties, such as group companies or advertisers to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. We do not permit these parties to collect nor do we share any personal information you have provided to us with these parties.
Information Collected By Analytics Services
Information Collected By Third-Parties
How We Use Your Information
We may use information collected about you in order to:
- fulfill your requests and respond to your questions and comments;
- maximize your experience with the Site, by doing troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, security and safety maintenance;
- provide you, or to permit select third parties to provide you with information about Artist and Artist related promotions, special events, contests, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- notify you about changes to our Site or to manage your access to the Site;
- comply with any legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information. We may share your personal information with certain third parties, including those who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf in some limited circumstances:
- We may employ or engage other companies to perform business functions on behalf of us, such as operating and supporting the Site, analyzing data, or performing consulting services. These companies will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using the information for other purposes, except as permitted by law or upon your consent.
- When such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and where you have affirmatively opted in, we may share your personal information with third party partners who conduct joint marketing, product or services activities with RME or its affiliates.
- We may share your personal information if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure would protect your safety, interests or rights, or the safety, interests or rights of others, including Artist, us and our visitors.
- We may share your information with any other third-party with your prior consent to do so.
Processing And Storing Your Personal Information
The information we collect from you will be transferred to and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (including the United States and Colombia), and it will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our third-party partners. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to those in your country of residence. However, we will always protect your information in accordance with this Policy wherever it is processed. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or secure servers controlled by third-parties on our behalf that are not available to the public. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security efforts to try to prevent unauthorized access. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Our Site is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not request or knowingly collect any personal information from persons under the age of 13 unless a parent or guardian consents to our collection and processing of such information. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has submitted information to the Site, we will take action to delete such information. If you become aware or believe that a person under 13 has submitted information to the Site, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will investigate and take action to delete such information as appropriate. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user on the Site, you may request that we remove content or information about you that you posted on the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our removal of such content or information does not ensure complete removal of all such content or information from the Site.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive information identifying any third party to whom we may have disclosed, within the preceding calendar year, your personal information for that third party’s direct marketing purposes; and a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. We do not, however, share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. Nonetheless, you may make any inquiries pursuant to this right by sending an email to email@example.com.
Updating This Policy
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this Policy at any time. We will revise the “Last Updated” notification set forth in this Policy when the Policy is revised, and those changes will be deemed effective upon publication. Therefore, you should make it a regular practice to check this Policy for changes. If at any time you do not agree with this Policy, you should immediately stop visiting or using the Site, and, if you are a subscriber to the Site, you may cancel your subscription by sending an email to . To the extent you visit the Site or continue to visit the Site after this Policy has been updated, you are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the terms of this posted Policy and any updated version of this Policy.
You may contact us with any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS ARE APPLICABLE SOLELY TO RESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO THE General Data Protection Regulation
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
This section of the Policy is applicable solely to those users of the Site residing in countries falling under the jurisdiction of the GDPR (i.e. residents of the EU, EEA, Switzerland and the United Kingdom (collectively, “GDPR Countries”). This section of the Policy does not apply to you if you are not a resident of the GDPR Countries.
Consent To Contact
We will only contact residents of GDPR Countries by email if we receive consent from those persons to send materials electronically. If you do not want us to use your personal information for purposes of contacting you, or to disclose your personal information to third parties for such purposes, please click an unsubscribe link in your emails, or contact us at email@example.com. You can always object to receiving electronic correspondence from us or third-party partners authorized by us.
Right Of Access
Residents of GDPR Countries have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning him or her is being processed, and, where that is the case, they may request access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- where personal data of a resident of GDPR Countries is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, such resident shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
If you wish to confirm that we are processing your personal information, or to have access to the personal information we may have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Rectification And Erasure
If you believe we have collected any inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you, you have the right to request that we rectify such personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will make necessary corrections without undue delay.
Residents of GDPR Countries also have the right to cause us to erase their personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2) or Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there is no other legal ground for the processing, or you withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If you are a resident of the GDPR Countries and one of the above set forth grounds applies, you may request erasure of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will act without undue delay.
Right To Restriction Of Processing
Residents of GDPR Countries have the right to restrict the processing of personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where processing has been restricted pursuant to the grounds set forth above, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. Where processing has been restricted pursuant to the grounds set forth above, we shall inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right To Object
Residents of GDPR Countries have all rights to object to the processing of personal data under Article 21 of the GDPR. If you are a resident of the GDPR Countries and object to the processing of personal data under applicable grounds of Article 21 of the GDPR, you may make such objection by sending an email to email@example.com.
The personal data of residents of GDPR Countries will not be retained longer than necessary, in relation to the purpose for which such data is processed subject to any other legitimate and necessary reasons to retain your personal data (e.g. order of court or other legal obligation).
Personal Information Questions, Requests and Complaints
You may contact us for any reason relating to this Policy and the collection and processing of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aug 14th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Tarragona, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 16th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Fuengirola, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 18th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Santiago de Compostela, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 20th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Sant Feliu de Guixols, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 22nd: Ricky Martin En Concierto Benidorm, Spain VIEW EVENT