How Much Sleep Does My Child Need?
As new parents, we have so much to start thinking about and of course worrying about. Is my baby growing well? Is he/she eating enough? and the ever so popular.. Is my child getting enough sleep?
Babies and children require sleep. Lots of it. It is not a luxury, it is a biological need. When a child is well rested and getting the sleep they need, it allows them to be at their optimum. The best little people they can be. Sleep is to the brain as food is to the body. It enables memory consolidation, enhances organizational skills, planning, multi-tasking and executive functioning among many other amazing things. When a child is not getting sufficient rest, they are more irritable, frustrated and tend to get easily angered or upset.
Read article here.
- Aug 14th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Tarragona, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 16th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Fuengirola, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 18th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Santiago de Compostela, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 20th: Ricky Martin En Concierto Sant Feliu de Guixols, Spain VIEW EVENT
- Aug 22nd: Ricky Martin En Concierto Benidorm, Spain VIEW EVENT